Multicultural Family Night!
Join us, Friday, February 9, from 6:00 to 7:30pm in LP's Oak Room where your entire family is invited to a celebration of LP's diverse cultures!
Indulge in global flavors, performances, and education about cultures from around the world - you don't want to miss it! Admission is free!
- Booths & Performances
- Sign up to host a booth or organize a performance HERE!
- Multicultural Family Night depends on families hosting booths and organizing performances that represent their cultures and ancestry.
- Booths typically provide small samples of traditional food items and/or a hands-on activity, such as a game or craft.
- Performances can include songs, poems, dances and more!
- The deadline to sign-up to host a booth or perform is February 2, 2024.
- Sign up to volunteer to help with MFN HERE!
- Volunteers are needed to help organize the booths, performances, and make the evening unforgettable.
- Veronica Monti-Winig is leading the Multicultural Family Night, and will be reaching out on next steps for those who signed up to host a booth or volunteer. Reach out to her directly with additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to you helping us bring Multicultural Family Night to life with a booth or performance!